As a charity seeking donations we, Sarah Jennifer Knott Foundation, aim to comply with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising:
We will effectively lead our organization. We will work effectively together and treat all our donors with respect, fairness, honesty and transparency. We will exercise control over our organization and commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the Sarah Jennifer Knott Foundation . We will respond to queries about the work of our organization and how we run it. We promise to apply your gifts to us for their intended purposes. We will at all times behave with the utmost integrity.
We confirm that we the Board and Committee are committed to these standards and promise that you, our donors and perspective donors will:
- Be informed of our mission and ensure our mission values and purpose remain relevant and assured that all monies raised go to fund awareness, research and education in Cancer of Unknown Primary .
- Be transparent and accountable ensuring there is effective communication with our stakeholders
- Have access to the Foundation’s most recent financial statements.
- Be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Be assured that information about you’re donation is handled with confidentiality to the extent provided by the law.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the charity will be dealt with professionally.
- Be assured that the Sarah Jennifer Knott Foundation will handle data sensitively and not share the mailing lists with third parties.
- Be assured that we will put in place procedures to enable interested parties to notify us of their wishes, comments and complaints
- Be assured that we will always behave with integrity and honesty.
- Be assured that we will always protect and promote our foundations reputation.
For any information regarding Sarah Jennifer Knott Foundation, please contact us at email@example.com